There are ways to get even more magic from your mushrooms, and although this is definitely the indulgent way to get your dose of these amazing mushrooms it is worth it.
These vegan brownies are so gooey and delicious it was hard to stop once they were ready to eat :)
Here's the recipe, it takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes baking time, serving 10 people.
- 100g wholemeal spelt flour
- 50g white spelt flour
- 50g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp Superior Chaga
- 3 tsp Golden Shrooms
- 100g raw sugar/coconut sugar
- 60g vegan cooking chocolate
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- Sprinkle Ceylon Cinnamon on top (optional)
- 1 can of coconut milk 400ml
- 70g coconut oil (melted)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C/ gas mark 7.
- Blend all of the dry ingredients in to a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and add to the dry ingredients, stir quickly to incorporate the oil.
- Then add the coconut milk and cooking chocolate (cut into chunks), and stir the entire mixture well.
- Line a 20x20cm baking tray with baking paper and pour the mixture into the tray. Smooth out the mixture so that it is evenly spread.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a knife comes out dry.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
We hope you love them as much as we do!
Show us your creations and tag us @wunderworkshop.