Our friend Alessandra from Your Sweet Nutrition is a registered nutritional therapist, plant-based chef, and nutrition and health writer who always creates the most beautiful recipes, and we are especially excited about this golden recipe with our Golden Mylk blend.
• 1 cup of almond flour
• 1 cup of desiccated coconut
• 1/2 cup of coconut sugar or cane sugar
• 2 tbsp of Golden Mylk blend
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• zest of 1 lemon
• pinch of salt
• 3-4 drops of lemon essential oil
• 2 tbsp of almond or cashew butter (tahini for nut free option)
• 1/2 cup of melted cacao butter (or coconut oil)
• 1 bar of dark chocolate of choice, chopped
1. Place the flours, sugar, turmeric, lemon zest and salt in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
2. Add the nut butter, melted cacao butter, vanilla and essential oil mixing with a spatula or with your hands (wear gloves so they don't turn yellow) until the dough sticks together.
3. Either use an ice cream scoop or a small spoon to scoop out the dough a tablespoon at a time and roll into balls placing them on a tray or plate lined with baking paper. Set in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, melt the chocolate in a microwave or over a bain marie (pour an inch of water in a small pot, bring to a simmer and place a metal or glass bowl with the chopped chocolate on top melting it slowly stirring occasionally with a spatula).
5. Using a fork, dip each marzipan ball in the chocolate and place it back on the same tray/plate.
6. Set in the fridge for 10 minutes until the chocolates hardens.
7. Leave the pralines at room temperatures for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container at room temperature in a cool room or in the fridge if you prefer your pralines to have a crunchier texture.