We are so pleased to launch this limited-edition Recipe Box collaboration with Alexandra Dudley, who created a beautiful menu with our Saffron that we sourced in collaboration with the Ethical Fashion Initiative and Europe Aid to celebrate traditional Afghan cuisine, create ethical value chains and to bridge cultures.
We asked the women in Afghanistan, who harvest the saffron crocuses, to share their favourite ways to use Saffron at home, and Malina shared with us her Saffron rice recipe from which Alexandra formulated her beautiful menu.
Every box contains the base ingredients to create a Saffron pilaf with Saffron flatbreads, alongside a recipe card with Alexandra Dudley's entertaining tips.
What you will find in the box:
- Wunder Workshop Saffron
- Duchess Farms, British and regeneratively-grown wholegrain flour
- Organic raw pistachios
- Organic sulphate-free apricots
- Organic white basmati rice
- Recipe card and entertaining tips by Alexandra Dudley
- Saffron pilaf with apricots, almonds and pistachios.
- Saffron yoghurt flatbreads with caraway seed, chilli and saffron butter.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection